MEALS IN BED AND BREAKFAST
You are welcome to use the shared kitchen area according to your needs.
On site, you can concoct good food! You will find all the necessary equipment for cooking : oven, raclette, croque-monsieur ... Do not hesitate to add flavour to your dishes by going to pick some herbs in the garden. It is possible to take your meals outside.
Do not hesitate to contact us to get our 100% Norman recipes!
We also offer meal trays*...
The typical menu of a meal tray with drink:
- Aperitif Norman * followed by a seasonal starter or homemade soup.
- Hot salted pie or farm poultry or gourmet plate of the sea.
- Fresh vegetables cooked by me.
- Garden salad.
- 2 portions of raw milk cheese (e.g. Camembert, Pont l'Eveque)
- Fruit salad flavored with tea, teurgoule or Breton cake.
- A bottle of cider ** for 2 people + a glass of wine and mineral water ...
The price is 26 € for adults, 14 € for children from 3 to 12 years, free up to 3 years.
......or the gourmet
- Soup or seasonal
- Assortment of selected local cold cuts
- Garden salad
- A portion of raw milk camembert
- Homemade desserts
- A glass of cider (25 cl) and mineral water
The price is 18 € for adults and 10 € for children from 3 to 12 years old.
For hikers, I can prepare a complete lunch package for lunch (11 €) (pre-booked).
Les Bruyères du Mont guest rooms have the restaurant license which allows serving light alcohol during meals.
* On reservation and according to availability
** To consume with moderation, the alcohol abuse is dangerous for the health.
Tea, coffee or chocolate?
For breakfast, you will be spoiled for choice among local and mostly organic products. Cakes, jams and compotes are homemade with the fruits of our garden.
Here are some examples of the products regularly offered at breakfast:
- Organic buns. nature, chocolate or raisins.
- Whole or semi-complete bread, bread with hazelnuts and grapes.
- Leavened bread / chocolate.
- Biological waste.
- Homemade jams of strawberries, raspberries, black currants, blueberries.
- Homemade jams of rhubarb, blackberries and figs from the garden.
- Apple cakes, clafoutis, teurgoule (my specialty).
- Fresh fruit salad, yogurt and cottage cheese.
- Norman cheese platter.
- Ham and deli meats on request.
- Roasted mocha coffee from Avranches at a local roaster.
- Tea of your choice from 4 or 5 varieties of black or green tea leaves.
- Organic chocolate.
- Apple juice, orange juice.
If you have a preference for your breakfast, do not hesitate to let me know so that I can take the necessary arrangements to satisfy you. For example, if you have an allergy to gluten or lactose, do not hesitate to let me know, I will answer your request.
Breakfast is served from 07:00 to 09:30 in the dining room or on the terrace, weather permitting.
Breakfast is always included in the price of your stay.